Infant Apnea Program
Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
1 Robert Wood Johnson Place
P.O. Box 2601, Room G1-N11
New Brunswick, NJ 08903
Phone: (732) 253-3834
The Infant Apnea Program provides evaluations and testing for infants with the following disorders of respiratory control:
* Infants with apnea or disturbances of ventilatory control.
* Infants who have experienced an apparent life-threatening event (ALTE).
* Infants with breathing disorders associated with feeding.
* Infants with chronic lung disease.
* Infants with obstructive sleep apnea or sleep disturbances.
* Siblings of SIDS victims.
* A comprehensive management plan, often including home cardiorespiratory monitoring, is formulated for each participant and monthly follow-up visits provided. Coordination is provided by neonatal nurse clinicians and clinical specialists.
Thomas Hegyi MD
David F Sorrentino MD
Participating RWJUMG Physicians
Rajeev Mehta MD
Surasak Puvabanditsin MD
Barry I. Weinberger MD