Infant Apnea Program
Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
1 Robert Wood Johnson Place
P.O. Box 2601, Room G1-N11
New Brunswick, NJ 08903
Phone: (732) 253-3834
The Infant Apnea Program provides evaluations and testing for infants with the following disorders of respiratory control:
* Infants with apnea or disturbances of ventilatory control.
* Infants who have experienced an apparent life-threatening event (ALTE).
* Infants with breathing disorders associated with feeding.
* Infants with chronic lung disease.
* Infants with obstructive sleep apnea or sleep disturbances.
* Siblings of SIDS victims.
* A comprehensive management plan, often including home cardiorespiratory monitoring, is formulated for each participant and monthly follow-up visits provided. Coordination is provided by neonatal nurse clinicians and clinical specialists.
Thomas Hegyi MD
Participating RWJUMG Physicians
Daniel S. Hirsch MD
Rajeev Mehta MD
Surasak Puvabanditsin MD
Barry I. Weinberger MD